Residential Claims

We come to you to assess the damage and apply our recovery claims method.

What Do I Do If My Home or Investment Property Has Suffered Damage?

Whether you live in a townhouse, an apartment complex, or a single-family home, the steps are similar. The first thing you should do is get in touch with a public insurance adjuster like Direct Public Adjusters and we will help you establish whether or not you have a claim.

You will want to act quickly. The longer you wait to file a claim, the more likely it is that your insurance company will deny your claim.

Write down the damages and any repairs needed. Ideally, you would want to get a thorough inspection done by an expert who can give you an accurate estimate.

Take pictures and gather any records that will help you substantiate your insurance claim. In addition, get a copy of all receipts related to repairs from contractors who work on your property. Be sure these documents include information about who did what and when.

How Can I Ensure Maximum Compensation for My Damage Claim?

You can’t ensure maximum compensation for your damage claim by yourself. You need either an attorney or a professional on your side who will be able to represent your interests in court and protect them from the opposing side.

Whoever you choose, it is important to choose a representative who has experience in residential claims so that they can advise you on all aspects of your case. They should also be able to help you determine what type of damages are eligible for compensation and how much money you should be seeking in turn for your losses.

Having said that, you could benefit more from a team of public adjusters with not just a focus on residential claims but also a network of professionals, who can simplify the settlement process for you.

How Can a Public Adjuster Help Me With My Property Damage Homeowner’s Claim?

Filing a homeowners’ claim can be a stressful process, especially when you have just been through a major disaster and are trying to figure out how to go get back on track. That’s where a public adjuster can help! We analyze your policy, apply necessary coverages, and describe the cause of loss correctly to your insurance provider to determine what recovery work needs to be done. From there, we apply the correct vendors, build a scope of work, and estimate for repairs as we navigate your claim.

Public adjusters are independent contractors who work on behalf of their clients, so they don’t get paid until you do. In other words, we are responsible for protecting your interests with:

  • Identifying the source of the damage
  • Mitigating the problem immediately
  • Taking photos and videos of the damage
  • Keeping all paid receipts and invoices of emergency work done
  • Dealing with coverage disputes
  • Helping you settle your damage claim fast and stress-free

Direct Public Adjusters offers a free consultation, claim review and analysis for your property. We help you find your way to the most favorable financial outcome in the shortest time possible. All this without you having to worry about losing any money if things don’t pan out the way they were promised. Hire Direct Public Adjusters to navigate the claim to receive maximum compensation.

Just A Few Common Claims We Can
Submit & Manage For You

Water • Fire • Mold • Windstorm • Downed Trees • Lighting • Hail

Contact us for a free consultation

Free Consultation, Claim Review & Analysis

Call Us - +1 (917) 246-2211